Accepted to Salus University Au.D.!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AuDstudent91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am almost 100% attending Salus University! The interview went extremely well--I loved the campus/labs and the faculty couldn't be more personable!

I was curious if anyone can comment on Salus from either personal experience or know of someone who has attended.

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

Salus is my first choice! I just applied for Fall '13-- Do you think it's too late?

During my shadowing experience, I observed a 4th year extern from Salus. She stressed the attention they give to clinical training, as opposed to other schools that may put more emphasis on research. Overall, she was very pleased with her education so far.

I wouldn't think it's too late! They are rolling admissions so they basically accept applicants until they reach the seat capacity they want in the incoming class. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions about the application process. I will be attending Fall 2013 as well :)

& that's great to hear! I have interest in research; however, I want to attend a school that will provide the best clinical experience. (which is why Salus is one of my top!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!

I have an interview in February and I'm very excited! Salus is my #1 choice.
Do you have any suggestions for the interview?

Thank you and congratulations on your interview!

The day of your interview is a great experience and opportunity to see the campus and meet with a current AuD student-- so try not to be nervous! During the interview the faculty genuinely want to get to know you on a personal level and want to make sure Audiology is the right fit for you. Start your preparation for the interview by answering questions like: why Audiology, define Audiology, why Salus, strongest subject, biggest life accomplishment, etc. And make sure to come up with questions to ask at the end. Good luck!

I just got an email from Salus today! They'd like to interview me too! I'm so excited!!

I appreciate all your advice, AuDstudent91.

Thanks! It's on Friday Feb 15th. I'm so glad they're at least entertaining the idea of accepting someone from a different field!

Just got back from the interview/tour! I think it went well! Great looking school! They said they should have their decision by around 2/21. I'm so excited!