Accepted Today....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey guys I got accepted to NYCPM today ( sept. 29 ) .... i had interviewed with them on the 15th of september .... i got temple's interview on monday the 6th and barry's on the 27th of october..... Did anyone else on here get accepted anywhere yet ? .... o and if anyone has any questions about the process feel free to ask, Ill be more than happy to answer!

Members don't see this ad.

See you at Temple on Monday. We might be rooming together at the Doubletree if you took the hotel offer...

Hey guys I got accepted to NYCPM today ( sept. 29 ) .... i had interviewed with them on the 15th of september .... i got temple's interview on monday the 6th and barry's on the 27th of october..... Did anyone else on here get accepted anywhere yet ? .... o and if anyone has any questions about the process feel free to ask, Ill be more than happy to answer!

CSPM and OCPM so far.

Members don't see this ad :)

How were you notified? e-mail, snail mail, etc.

I have one acceptance so far with another interview in two weeks. :D PM me for details.

i have my first acceptance to CSPM. great place, great interview experience!!

CSPM I am really leaning towards. Have done a ton of research on the program and feel its a great fit for me.

Roomies? Only if you bring the jungle juice :D

hahaha well I have a little something called scurvy PM for details:cool:

accepted at NY today:D and still waiting on Temple. Interviewed last week. Should hear from them today, don't know when though. I was told they meet on monday to discuss and then make calls on tuesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
accepted at NY today:D and still waiting on Temple. Interviewed last week. Should hear from them today, don't know when though. I was told they meet on monday to discuss and then make calls on tuesday.

Do you go to marist?

I interviewed at Temple last week as well. Haven't been invited by NYCPM yet. Expecting that invite hopefully by the end of the week.

Has anyone gotten a scholarship from Temple yet this year? What's the ballpark figure with someone with a 23/3.2 average? And is there scholarship for one year or divided over four like NYCPM's?

Yeah, I'm from Marist. JEWmongous where you from/went to?

Congrats man. Interview at Temple on Oct. 10. Doubletree here I come. Best of luck.

What kind of questions do they ask? lol

What kind of questions do they ask? lol

Stop posting and just search the forums. Look at interview feedback as well. I think we just found the more annoying, goofier version

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, two days ago squiliana basically went in and replied to every thread with a comment that usually made no sense

So for those of you that have been accepted to NYCPM, how many will atttend next year? I know many students don't like the campus,neighborhood.

So for those of you that have been accepted to NYCPM, how many will atttend next year? I know many students don't like the campus,neighborhood.

I won't go to NYCPM. All they talk about is the clinic. From what I heard, the clinic was actually losing patients (may or may not be true).

It's funny too about location. If you live in Parkchester apartments in the Bronx, its takes like 50 minutes (local train) to get down to the cool areas of the city (ie below Harlem). I chilled with a friend in the NYCPM pre-mat program and was shocked how long it took to get downtown.

Hello friends,

I was not sure if I was going to go POD or MD. I received from acceptance call today from Medical college of Ga (MD). It appears I am going MD and not pod. I really hope I am making the right choice here! If any of you guys still have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me. Good :luck: luck to all us future docs of the world. Peace!:rolleyes:

Stop posting and just search the forums. Look at interview feedback as well. I think we just found the more annoying, goofier version of Coolvkb

my deepest appology. New to forum posting & learning the ropes :laugh:

Accepted at Temple yesterday. Loved Temple when I interviewed there. Its super expensive, but I would think its top 3 in the nation in POD schools. Anyone else attending Temple this coming fall? BTW, its the only school with its own surgical center. 30 Full time faculty for 100 students. Gait research center. Student housing. Also you can use all of Temple's campus for your convenience. Enough said. Temple is it.

Last edited:
Accepted at Temple yesterday. Loved Temple when I interviewed there. Its super expensive, but I would think its top 3 in the nation in POD schools. Anyone else attending Temple this coming fall? BTW, its the only school with its own surgical center. 30 Full time faculty for 100 students. Gait research center. Student housing. Also you can use all of Temple's campus for your convenience. Enough said. Temple is it.

How do you get top 3 in nation - first time pass rate board scores, residency placements, admission standards, facilities ???

Does it really matter about surgical suites, at all the schools, you rotate at clinics and hospitals with these. Being on campus is just more convenient, thats all.

30 full time faculty for 100 students? Where did you get this number? Cause there are more than 100 students at Temple, nearly that amount in each class.

Sounds like you are just believing all the stuff that the admissions "guru" says during the interview day at Temple. Just like how pod students use the sim patients at the temple main campus. Current Temple students told me they don't even touch the sim lab. Used car salesman anyone?

Temple is awesome. Congrats! You have made the right choice!

thanks a lot. I did love Temple when I was there. Where in NJ you from, I'm from monmouth county.

So I'm interviewing at Temple tomorrow, Barry on the 20th, NYCPM on November 3rd and OCPM on November 14th. Anyone else on those days? :) And if anyone has last minute interview advice for any of those schools, I'd love to hear it!

And so this post isn't completely irrelevant to this thread.. to whoever's been accepted at Temple so far, how soon after you interviewed did you hear from them? I'm so excited for this one.. I, unlike some others on here, LOVE Philly and am so pumped to hang out in the city :D No offense to those who hate it, I completely understand why. I've just been in Philly suburbs for the past 4 years at undergrad, and every time I visit I just get more and more excited to move closer (assuming I get in!).

temple takes about a week or two for an answer. Good luck!

I won't go to NYCPM. All they talk about is the clinic. From what I heard, the clinic was actually losing patients (may or may not be true).

It's funny too about location. If you live in Parkchester apartments in the Bronx, its takes like 50 minutes (local train) to get down to the cool areas of the city (ie below Harlem). I chilled with a friend in the NYCPM pre-mat program and was shocked how long it took to get downtown.

Really??? I live in Bx (two train stops away from Parkchester), and it's never taken me 50 minutes to get downtown Manhattan. You should tell your friend to switch from the 6 train to the 4 or the 5 at 125th St station. His or her trip will be a lot quicker... I know, it's really a side note, but thought I should post it nonetheless. :D

Really??? I live in Bx (two train stops away from Parkchester), and it's never taken me 50 minutes to get downtown Manhattan. You should tell your friend to switch from the 6 train to the 4 or the 5 at 125th St station. His or her trip will be a lot quicker... I know, it's really a side note, but thought I should post it nonetheless. :D

Idk, took forever to get to meatpacking district (think around 16th street). Prob was a local train though. I was just surprised about the time it took.

Thanks, definitely a possibilty :thumbup:

Oh and +1 for Barry today :thumbup:

Just got accepted to NYCPM
tomorrow off to Chicago for interview at Scholl:D

Just got accepted to DMU
Well see about Azpod and I have my cali interview this friday!

just got accepted today to DMU. I assume my acceptance from azpod is coming friday and already accepted at scholl. DMU all the way, easy choice.

man im still not sure! i know i dont want to go to arizona but well see how good california is!

I am for sure going to Barry! I went to NY and there is absolutely no way I could ever live there. The two schools just don't even compare on many levels in my opinion.

just got accepted to scholl. anyone planning on attending? :hungover:

I've been accepted at OCPM and AZPod. I chose OCPM.

Accepted at Scholl, interviewing at OCPM January 9th, hoping I'll get accepted there... they're my first choice :)