# Accepted @ Tulane, Temple, Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey12

Monkey12
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm running low on cash and was wondering if anyone could provide me with the # of accepted applicants from the US News World Report so I could compare that with the stats I have from the MSAR in order to apply to the most statistically accepting friendly school.

Please don't get me wrong these are all excellent schools, but I'm running low on cash and would prefer to only apply to one of the three.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I offended anyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm running low on cash and was wondering if anyone could provide me with the # of accepted applicants from the US News World Report so I could compare that with the stats I have from the MSAR in order to apply to the most statistically accepting friendly school.

Please don't get me wrong these are all excellent schools, but I'm running low on cash and would prefer to only apply to one of the three.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I offended anyone.

I am running low on cash too but i bought it. It only costs ~$15. Perhaps dont go to the movies this week and then you can use that money to buy it.:sleep: