Accidentally inputed wrong date for degree acquisition on my AMCAS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wisely1300

Reaction score
I’m kinda freaking out because I just found out looking over my verified AMCAS app that I put my degree date as May 14, 2019 instead of May 14, 2020. I input the right date range for attendance of the school (09/2016-05/2020) but just the wrong date of when I’m getting my degree....I’m still an undergraduate taking a full-time course load. What should I do since I can’t change it? Would an email to all the adcoms of the schools I apply to suffice? I mean if they ask for proof my transcript def shows I still have ongoing courses as proof that I’m still an undergrad...

Members don't see this ad.

I’m kinda freaking out because I just found out looking over my verified AMCAS app that I put my degree date as May 14, 2019 instead of May 14, 2020. I input the right date range for attendance of the school (09/2016-05/2020) but just the wrong date of when I’m getting my degree....I’m still an undergraduate taking a full-time course load. What should I do since I can’t change it? Would an email to all the adcoms of the schools I apply to suffice? I mean if they ask for proof my transcript def shows I still have ongoing courses as proof that I’m still an undergrad...
Med schools will care about proof of graduation per your final official transcript sent to the school where you matriculate, not the precise date. This (forgiveable) error is not a deal killer for consideration.

Reactions: 1 user