1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Accomodation near Stony brook

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ishqbina, Dec 2, 2005.

1. ishqbina

ishqbina Member
    5+ Year Member

Hello everyone,

I have an interview scheduled at SUNY Stonybrook and I was wondering if anyone knows of some hotels nearby the medical center. I know they have a student host program, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get one. I am interviewing next week, so any advice will be really helpful.

Thanks,
    ishqbina

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. zurned

zurned Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Funny, i was an undergrad there, and to be honest, I did not see one hotel near there in all my four years. However, i hear there is a hotel around there, a holiday inn i think. But where this mysterious place is, i have no clue.

4. clicky

clicky Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Holiday Inn Express on Rte. 347 (aka Nesconset Highway) just east of Rte. 97 (aka Nicolls Road). I think they run a shuttle between the hotel and the hospital/campus. It's probably less than a mile from the campus.

5. gluon999

gluon999 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am interviewing there next week too. But I am within driving distance so can't help you with any hotels.