Accomodation near UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a graduate from IDDP at UIC, May 2009. If anybody needs help finding accomadation near UIC for the program starting May 2010, i might be able to help you.

I know this area well as i am from Chicago itself. We have a town home where i used to stay when i was attending school at UIC. It is available for rent now for 3 IDDP students. It is a 3 bed 2 bath town house 1 mile west of UIC Dental school in the medical district. There are 2 stops for shuttle bus 1 block south and 1 block north of this town house. It is a 3 storey building in a gated compund with 2 attched car garage. Train station for blue line is just 2 blocks north. It was a good location commute wise as you can either take shuttle bus which comes every 20 mts or take #7 bus throgh harrison which is also available every 10-15 mts to go to school or to down town.

If you are interested to know more contact me and i will be able to send you pictures and more details. It is available as i am moving to southern illinois for work.3 people can share this place for a rent of 750/ month/ person. you can get a very good view of down town from roof top and second floor just for kitchen, dining and living room.first floor has one bed and one bath. Third floor with 2 large bed rooms and 1 large bath.It is a very nice place to stay for girls or boys as it is safe and you can accomodate your spouce during week ends without interfering with other people's privacy.There is a gated courtyard in the front maintained by association.

Let me know if anyone is interested as it may go soon..:)

Members don't see this ad.