Accurate MCAT practice tests for new CBT MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about new practice MCATs being produced or released for the new CBT format starting in January? I know I would like the chance to take practice tests that reflective the new format so that I could make sure I have my timing. I know the material is the same, but the time allowances and number of questions are going to be different. Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I would like to know about this too.

J DUB said:
Has anyone heard anything about new practice MCATs being produced or released for the new CBT format starting in January? I know I would like the chance to take practice tests that reflective the new format so that I could make sure I have my timing. I know the material is the same, but the time allowances and number of questions are going to be different. Thanks,
I thought the practice site where you can buy the offical MCAT's released CBT versions. At least I was on there the other day and they had all CBT stuff. I haven't purchased or looked at any of that yet though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you talking about www.e-mcat.com? They do have compter based practice test but the format is the same as the paper and pencil in terms of # of questions and timing.

ah, yep.

I just got Kaplan's 2007 premier book with CBT exams. Haven't done any yet though ... They have two on CD and 1 online you can complete.

I was considering doing Kaplan's program just for the 11 exams. Although 1400 just for exams is pretty stupid.