1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Accurate MCAT practice tests for new CBT MCAT?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by J DUB, Aug 7, 2006.

1. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Has anyone heard anything about new practice MCATs being produced or released for the new CBT format starting in January? I know I would like the chance to take practice tests that reflective the new format so that I could make sure I have my timing. I know the material is the same, but the time allowances and number of questions are going to be different. Thanks,

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RAD11

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Yeah I would like to know about this too.

4. bigserve99

bigserve99 Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
  5. mshheaddoc

mshheaddoc Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

I thought the practice site where you can buy the offical MCAT's released CBT versions. At least I was on there the other day and they had all CBT stuff. I haven't purchased or looked at any of that yet though.

6. RAD11

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Are you talking about www.e-mcat.com? They do have compter based practice test but the format is the same as the paper and pencil in terms of # of questions and timing.

7. mshheaddoc

mshheaddoc Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

ah, yep.

I just got Kaplan's 2007 premier book with CBT exams. Haven't done any yet though ... They have two on CD and 1 online you can complete.

I was considering doing Kaplan's program just for the 11 exams. Although 1400 just for exams is pretty stupid.

8. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    There will be new computerized practice tests in the new format; however, the exact number of practice tests have not been released. They will be released bewteen October and November.