acfd exam may,05

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravichin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i am giving acfd exams in BC, would like to know if somebody giving in may 05,would be intersted to share views and exchange information on the exams,
all the best..

Members don't see this ad.

hi! hope u r doing well in u'r preparations......lets continue with this thread and discuss what ever doubts we have or exchange whatever info we got ab the exam........regards .gag

I've a suggestion for you guyz...dont waste your time preparing for acfd...I've done it once...admission process is way too complicated ...plus there arent many seats available for FT dentist in Canada...i think.. total 20 to 30 seats. So go for US nbde part I.

-g

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you plz tell me, what is acfd?

ravichin said:
hi,
i am giving acfd exams in BC, would like to know if somebody giving in may 05,would be intersted to share views and exchange information on the exams,
all the best..

Hi ravichin,

I'm in BC as well and am giving my EE in May . . . I gave it last year as well got an 80% but that just isn't good enough for most of the skools so am trying again . . .lemme know if u have an questions.