acfd exams may 05

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rahulchin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i need info about what books/materials to prepare for acfd..i have 21/2 months left, hopefully i could cover up the portions.. is it true that the format changed last year, was told by a frnd from BC, that results were bad because of change of format.. anybody from BC area giving may05 exams, i can be reached at [email protected].. anybody to help with suggestions welcome...

Members don't see this ad.

hi!so u have limited time to read for the exam.......but still u can cover up the things...u can read from the denatl decks and then do ASDA released papers...that will be sufficient.i;m also writing the exam in May.....and i've also herad from a friend wrote the exam in sep that ythey also ask from part 1 as well .........so for this time ,that also needs to be covered ....and if u start with clinical subjects and have any problems solving some quesions ,we can disucuss through pm's .regards...gag

gag said:
hi!so u have limited time to read for the exam.......but still u can cover up the things...u can read from the denatl decks and then do ASDA released papers...that will be sufficient.i;m also writing the exam in May.....and i've also herad from a friend wrote the exam in sep that ythey also ask from part 1 as well .........so for this time ,that also needs to be covered ....and if u start with clinical subjects and have any problems solving some quesions ,we can disucuss through pm's .regards...gag

Can you tell me what does ACFD means

Members don't see this ad :)
HI

ACFD-Association of Canadaian Faculties of Dentistry!!

eh gag,rahul,,,,

even am givin my exams this may,,,,
gag,,, can u plz tell me what exactly did they ask in last sept exam,,i mean was the part1 covered in depths as in nbde or was it just superficial,,, do u have any sample questions from yr friend,,it wud b gr8 if u cud share it with us,,,
thanx,,,
drangel.

hi!i'm writing the eaxm for the first time this may..so all ideas i've r whatever i gathered from my friends.......thet suggested to read ab part one from dental decks and do some previous year papers......i myself have not started with the part 1 yet .but they told me that one half of paper was full of questions from part 1.so not to take chances...if i'll come to know of anything else...i'll let u know......regards .gag

hi,Dove15...can u plz tell us which materials u used for the prepration and also was it may or sep when u wrote the exam......and do they stress upon some particular topics in framing questions......and one more thing i want to know is....from where to study ab radiology as after doing decks i'm not able to solve all the querries.......thanks in advance.gag

dove15 said:
HI

ACFD-Association of Canadaian Faculties of Dentistry!!

I live in Vancouver,BC.........given this exam before ......lemme know if you need any help...I'm also trying it again!!
thanx for the information.