Achiever Test 1 finished: please help with scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothhornet88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I wanted your guys take on my scores and if they are too low considering how difficult achiever is thought to be. Thank you

TS 17
PAT 18
RC 15
QR 21

Members don't see this ad.

So I wanted your guys take on my scores and if they are too low considering how difficult achiever is thought to be. Thank you

TS 17
PAT 18
RC 15
QR 21

what were the bio gen chem and orgo individually?

pat is very good means probably a 20 or more
rc is a bit weak but not that much i think i had 16 or 17
QR is monster, meaning you will slaughter the real QR!

TS 17
PAT 18
RC 15
QR 21

Don't mean to discourage you or anything, but I thought test 1 was the easiest out of the 3.

For test 1, I got:

BIO 17
GC 19
OC 23
RC 15
QR 24
PAT 19
TS 19
AA 20

Don't ask me about reading because I suck at RC lol. But as you start to take test 2 and 3, you will see that the tests get progressively harder. I'd say that Achiever is generally harder anyways. You will for sure do better on the real DAT considering your scores for test 1. Just keep in mind that Achiever isn't for indicating what you will get on the real test, but for telling you what you need to focus on for the rest of your studying. Try your best as always.

Don't mean to discourage you or anything, but I thought test 1 was the easiest out of the 3.

For test 1, I got:

BIO 17
GC 19
OC 23
RC 15
QR 24
PAT 19
TS 19
AA 20

Don't ask me about reading because I suck at RC lol. But as you start to take test 2 and 3, you will see that the tests get progressively harder. I'd say that Achiever is generally harder anyways. You will for sure do better on the real DAT considering your scores for test 1. Just keep in mind that Achiever isn't for indicating what you will get on the real test, but for telling you what you need to focus on for the rest of your studying. Try your best as always.

Thanks

what were the bio gen chem and orgo individually?

pat is very good means probably a 20 or more
rc is a bit weak but not that much i think i had 16 or 17
QR is monster, meaning you will slaughter the real QR!

Bio 16
GC 18
OC 16

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks

Bio 16
GC 18
OC 16

GC is sitting pretty with a nice 18... thats at least 21 on the real thing. Bio is not bad either, but OC has to be raised to 17 or 18. but then again I think Achiever OC is overkill

youre doing fine! I started achiever a week before my exam; never broke a 17 TS or 18AA on them yet got 22 on all the sciences, 22AA and 22TS.

try not to concentrate on the numbers rather focus on the questions you got wrong, and why you got them wrong. It is better to spend your time learning from your mistakes then analyzing the numbers that are just arbitrary scores!

youre doing fine! I started achiever a week before my exam; never broke a 17 TS or 18AA on them yet got 22 on all the sciences, 22AA and 22TS.

try not to concentrate on the numbers rather focus on the questions you got wrong, and why you got them wrong. It is better to spend your time learning from your mistakes then analyzing the numbers that are just arbitrary scores!

Got it. Thanks!