Achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankees27th

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I purchased DAT Achiever a few days ago and so far have taken the first test (only the science section). I did ok for my first time, especially since I have a few more months to study, but not as well as I thought I would do. I got a 17/18/19 in bio/gchem/ochem. I was just wondering, for those who have already used Achiever and taken the DAT, is Achiever harder or easier than the actual exam?

Members don't see this ad.

I purchased DAT Achiever a few days ago and so far have taken the first test (only the science section). I did ok for my first time, especially since I have a few more months to study, but not as well as I thought I would do. I got a 17/18/19 in bio/gchem/ochem. I was just wondering, for those who have already used Achiever and taken the DAT, is Achiever harder or easier than the actual exam?
ur so ready! i was getting 15s 16s and got 19 AvgSci on the real one

Members don't see this ad :)
Achiever in RC is relatively the same. And I agree with Zub that QR's easier for achiever. I got a 19 for achiever and lets say I cried for the real score I got...

Achiever in RC is relatively the same. And I agree with Zub that QR's easier for achiever. I got a 19 for achiever and lets say I cried for the real score I got...

The ADA has put in a lot more word problems in QR than they formerly did. Most of us will be exhausted at the last test of the DAT, and you want to make sure the easier ones are answered quickly and correctly to make up for the rest.