ack! released 2003 ?s vs qbank vs actual test? help please, i take it step 1 sat.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eml

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, this forum has been really helpful along the way...

so i saved the 150 "released 2003" questions from the USMLE people till the end. i just did them and they seem really very different in style than the q-bank questions that i've been doing all along, the former being much more concept oriented, and the latter having more questions about details (sure these terms are subjective, but i mean in a relative sense).

-did anyone else feel this way?

-for people who took Step 1/have talked to people who have take step one and did the released questions, did they feel as though the released questions were more representative of the real thing? i figured they would be since they were old questions...

or was qbank more like the real thing?

i seem to have done much better, on average on the released questions, im still kinda hoping getting in the 60%s in qbank will be ok to pass...

anyone, thanks for any insight, please

eml

Members don't see this ad.

Hello

Can somebody please tell me how I can get my hands on the "2003 released questions".

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

V-

Members don't see this ad :)