Acknowledgement letter from the state medical board (Ohio)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spinnerette

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering.. for the acknowledgement letter they issue after you have filed the application for the training license:
Do they send it directly to your mailing address or do they send it to your program?
The online status indicates that they have issued the letter over a week ago but my program hasn't received it yet.

Members don't see this ad.

From personal experience: you must stalk the board of Ohio. They're really good at 'misplacing ' things but saying that 'everything is fine'.

Oh and their # is 614-728-6081.

I recommend calling ( aka there is a reason that I've got that # saved on my phone).

Best of luck.

Should I speak directly to Gina or anyone at the office for the acknowledgement letter?

what was the website that you checked your status? thanks

Go to the license page and there is a link to it. It says status. Sorry Im typing from my phone

They are notorious for long delays and misplacing items. If you call, things that are missing on the online portal somehow are found. All in all a 3 mont process for something that should take 1-2 weeks

I may be confused but the online portal for me just says status pending. It has no mention of what forms have or have not been received. Is there a portal I am missing somewhere that shows you what has and has not been received?