ACOM vs. BCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chartwell

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been lucky enough to be accepted at both Alabama COM and Burrell COM and am having some trouble deciding. I already have a deposit down on Alabama and was leaning towards that school, but now I have to decide if I want to give up my spot at BCOM or not. Any insight or advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I have been lucky enough to be accepted at both Alabama COM and Burrell COM and am having some trouble deciding. I already have a deposit down on Alabama and was leaning towards that school, but now I have to decide if I want to give up my spot at BCOM or not. Any insight or advice?
Hello, I am a first-year at ACOM and was accepted to both schools, the biggest thing for me was ACOM just felt like they had their stuff together while BCOM felt very disorganized. They also had talks of losing a big clinical site when I was there for an interview. I live much closer to BCOM but felt I would be more successful at ACOM. Let me know if you have any questions

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I am a first-year at ACOM and was accepted to both schools, the biggest thing for me was ACOM just felt like they had their stuff together while BCOM felt very disorganized. They also had talks of losing a big clinical site when I was there for an interview. I live much closer to BCOM but felt I would be more successful at ACOM. Let me know if you have any questions
This is not true. BCOM was not kicked out of TX. I see you've posted this a few times and just want to set the record straight.