1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

ACOMAS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AntGod22, May 26, 2002.

1. AntGod22

AntGod22 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    How did you guys fill out your volunteer activities. How did u list them and what did u talk about with them. Can u show me an example. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SoCal

SoCal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

In response to both of your questions, I have just listed both my work experience with the years of employment. I have done the same for my volunteer positions. I have not given any contact info. since they had not asked for it.I have a ? regarding the work experience section. I was wondering how you responded to the 'level of responsibility' portion. I don't know if they are simply looking for your title (i.e. assistant,senior ect.) or if they want a brief description of your responsibilites. good luck

4. AntGod22

AntGod22 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I said a quick brief but detail description of what my everyday chores were. Thanks for your help man. How many schools do u plan on applying to? Im thinking of about 6-8 with nycom my top choice

5. jhug

jhug 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

i put them in chronological order-- most recent first-- this was the format that i chose to use...
    Date (tab) title/postition/volunteer program (tab) Brief, detailed description of what i did and what i learned from it.
    i have about 5 years of different volunteer activities so being very organized and really easy to follow was important to both me and my reader.

6. SoCal

SoCal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I will be applying to just about that many as well, with NYCOM at the top. the app. is not hard to fill out, but they are a little vague in some spots. thanks for your help

7. SoCal

SoCal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just working on the app. and I got a prompt which told me to limit my work experience to 700 characters. Have you noticed this? This severly limits your ability to describe your responsibilities.