ACS organic chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobthesun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
could i get a website where i can get a bunch of study questions for the acs exam? I can not order it and am away from our schools library so i can not rent it. any suggestions?

also i want something free

Members don't see this ad.

I just threw away my ACS book, but It was written in so it wouldn't be much use. Your best bet it just to order it as I don't think there is anything free.

Getting the book really does help though. Not to toot my own horn but I got 99 percentile and I really think I owe that to studying directly from the book.

Members don't see this ad :)
check the library.

could i get a website where i can get a bunch of study questions for the acs exam? I can not order it and am away from our schools library so i can not rent it. any suggestions?

also i want something free

like others said, get it. The makers of the test are so stupid that they either

a. recycle questions verbatim from the book
b. recycle questions changing wording of one or two choices from the book.

Who are these exams for? Not gonna lie I was lazy and didn't Google it but if the threads already open might as well. I have heard of people taking them to count as final exams in their chem classes but any other reason/ significance?

Who are these exams for? Not gonna lie I was lazy and didn't Google it but if the threads already open might as well. I have heard of people taking them to count as final exams in their chem classes but any other reason/ significance?

the american chemical society makes them. It's just another standardized tests for colleges to use to compare their students to the nat'l averages