Futuredoctr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status (Visible)
Umm, this was like 5 years ago, what if I don't know them? Sould I just leave the place on the secondaries blank, or explain that I threw those out a long time ago? Thanks, for all the help.

About the Ads

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2006
The Dirty South
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Check in with your high school. They might still have your academic record on file, including your standardized test scores. It's certainly worth a shot before shelling out cash to College Board.

Vvandenn

10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I plan to just leave them blank if I can. If admission to a certain medical school is denied because of these scores then I really don't want to be apart of that program anyways.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2005
Alabama
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I believe it is for research purposes. I don't think they actually weigh your ACT/SAT performance for acceptance.

bretticus

IR/NeuroIR attending
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Alabama
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I kind of wonder this as well. Maybe they remember the total, just not the subscores? Anyway, you also might want to check with your college registrar, as mine knew what mine were. If for some reason you hate your HS, or they don't have it, etc.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.