Futuredoctr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status
Umm, this was like 5 years ago, what if I don't know them? Sould I just leave the place on the secondaries blank, or explain that I threw those out a long time ago? Thanks, for all the help.

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
With my husband, my kids, and the hellcat
Status
Resident [Any Field]
penn state's secondary has a special box you can check if you can't remember. they also suggest sending away for score reports. i guess you should call the school and find out how important it is. :confused: i wonder why they ask...

About the Ads

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
The Dirty South
Status
Medical Student
Check in with your high school. They might still have your academic record on file, including your standardized test scores. It's certainly worth a shot before shelling out cash to College Board.

Vvandenn

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I plan to just leave them blank if I can. If admission to a certain medical school is denied because of these scores then I really don't want to be apart of that program anyways.

bretticus

NeuroIR fellow
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Missouri
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I kind of wonder this as well. Maybe they remember the total, just not the subscores? Anyway, you also might want to check with your college registrar, as mine knew what mine were. If for some reason you hate your HS, or they don't have it, etc.

About the Ads