Activities/Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemistry hahgdgjjhdf

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Is there anyone willing to read a draft of my activities/experience section? I have about 10 experiences and would appreciate if someone could give it a look and give me some advice. I’ve been having trouble staying in the character limit for some and others like shadowing and research I am having description trouble with. I just do not want my descriptions to be basic and plain. I have not finished writing all of them but will be done by tonight or tomorrow for sure. If there is no one who can do this, can someone just give me general advice on how to write about experiences like shadowing and research? Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

chemistry hahgdgjjhdf said:
Hey everyone,

Is there anyone willing to read a draft of my activities/experience section? I have about 10 experiences and would appreciate if someone could give it a look and give me some advice. I’ve been having trouble staying in the character limit for some and others like shadowing and research I am having description trouble with. I just do not want my descriptions to be basic and plain. I have not finished writing all of them but will be done by tonight or tomorrow for sure. If there is no one who can do this, can someone just give me general advice on how to write about experiences like shadowing and research? Thank you all!
Well you want to be concise so be sure to edit out stuff that's not meaningful. Show don't tell is the general advice given for writing projects like this.

Well you want to be concise so be sure to edit out stuff that's not meaningful. Show don't tell is the general advice given for writing projects like this.
I’m just having problems being concise. Thank you for the advice!

Reactions: 1 user