ADA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

can anyone tell me how may days will it take for the ADA to send the letter of acceptance after sending the GPA evaluation report and application fee for computer based test .

Members don't see this ad.

akg said:
Hi

can anyone tell me how may days will it take for the ADA to send the letter of acceptance after sending the GPA evaluation report and application fee for computer based test .

hi
it takes around a week . you might get thier reply in 5-6 working days . have you already sent ur report ? when are you planning to give yr exam ? all the best .
panamh

Hey
Mine took almost two weeks.....they will send u the prometric number by mail....it is valid for 12 months...

panamh said:
hi
it takes around a week . you might get thier reply in 5-6 working days . have you already sent ur report ? when are you planning to give yr exam ? all the best .
panamh

as per ECE sources they have sent the General evaluation report on 05/05/2006 , but i have paid the 220$ appliction fee online on 25/05/2006.

Till now i havenot yet received any information from ADA.

I am plannning to give exam somewhere in November 2006.

akg