Bio: 390
Gen Chem: 340
Orgo: 350
Reading: 380
Physics: 330
Quant: 380
AA: 360
TS: 350
Since the reading comp section only had 15 questions & 1 passage, I'm not sure if my reading comp score is accurate.
My goal score on the actual OAT is around a 350, so this gave me a lot of confidence. I'm hoping that this ada OAT test is still applicable for current OATs, as I believe this test was several years old, along with the conversion chart.
Wondering if anyone can share their experiences with the ada exam vs their real exam!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Those are great practice scores, what were your methods of studying.. did you take the Kaplan course/ exams?? From what Ive heard, the OAT is most similar to the ADA practice test. Some people have said the ADA test is slightly harder than the OAT, but in general its a pretty good guide for how you will do on the OAT score wise. Kaplan seems to be harder on purpose, so that scores can increase when taking the actual OAT. So if your scored ^ on the practice ADA, you will be fine. Seeing those scores, I would say that you would be in a great position for taking the real exam :)

Those are great practice scores, what were your methods of studying.. did you take the Kaplan course/ exams?? From what Ive heard, the OAT is most similar to the ADA practice test. Some people have said the ADA test is slightly harder than the OAT, but in general its a pretty good guide for how you will do on the OAT score wise. Kaplan seems to be harder on purpose, so that scores can increase when taking the actual OAT. So if your scored ^ on the practice ADA, you will be fine. Seeing those scores, I would say that you would be in a great position for taking the real exam :)

Thank you so much for your response!! Yes, I took the Kaplan course this summer, & studied primarily from their big Review Notes book (same as the huge Kaplan book on amazon) & Lesson Book that came with the class. I took the majority of the quizzes & timed practice sections from the online resources that the Kaplan course provides. I also took the 5 full length Kaplan exams- which the highest I ever scored on them was a 330 AA 350 TS. After taking the ada OAT exam, Kaplan definitely did seem a lot harder. I think that Kaplan's method of scoring was also lower than the ada OAT's. Also, after studying all the physics chapters from the big Kaplan OAT book, I watched a lot of Chad's videos- which helped with a lot of physics topics!

Thank you so much for your response!! Yes, I took the Kaplan course this summer, & studied primarily from their big Review Notes book (same as the huge Kaplan book on amazon) & Lesson Book that came with the class. I took the majority of the quizzes & timed practice sections from the online resources that the Kaplan course provides. I also took the 5 full length Kaplan exams- which the highest I ever scored on them was a 330 AA 350 TS. After taking the ada OAT exam, Kaplan definitely did seem a lot harder. I think that Kaplan's method of scoring was also lower than the ada OAT's. Also, after studying all the physics chapters from the big Kaplan OAT book, I watched a lot of Chad's videos- which helped with a lot of physics topics!
Oh I also used the OAT Destroyer books for practice, since they are mainly just a bunch of questions! sorry forgot about that