ADA test legit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SkiBabeUSF

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the green ADA sample test yesterday. Are the real DAT questions about the same difficulty level as this practice test?
Honestly, I think that these questions are so much easier than DAT acheiver.

Specifically the PAT questions???

Gracias

Members don't see this ad.

The ADA test is supposed to be much easier than the real test. Many people score in the mid to high 20's on those without much studying.

thehipster said:
The ADA test is supposed to be much easier than the real test. Many people score in the mid to high 20's on those without much studying.

So basically, it serves no purpose? URGH.

i think about 40-50% of any section's questions on the ADA sample are the same difficulty of the DAT

i just took it and thought that the G chem and O chem were relatively easy, I only missed one in both sections. But I had a little more trouble with the bio section. Question 28 in particular is bothering me. I thought that diploids have two copies of each chromosome and that each chromosome contained a copy of a gene at its locus. So if each chromosome has one copy of the gene, that would make the two alleles that diploids have for each gene. But this question says that a single chromosome usually carries two alleles of each gene. Is that right?