AdaptPrep for CARS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bump* never used them, im interested tho in any feedback, their layout and plethora of materials is tempting to purchase.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did use this before for my exam last year (July 2016). I really did like how the program was setup as it was very easy to use and worked very well (no technical issues/nice platform). I don't really remember the material in comparison to the exam/AAMC materials, however it did help me (pacing/practice) while I was preparing. I did like 8-9 full length exams before my trial ran out. I can say that it is a good platform to get used to doing the section and ensuring that you can keep the pace during the real thing. I did get a 127 on CARS, but i'm not sure if that means anything. I hope this somewhat helped.

Reactions: 1 user
I did the first two CARS passages from them.

They were entirely too easy compared to MCAT CARS. Most questions were either main idea or passage detail questions, with little reasoning beyond the passage questions.

I got 12/12 on the first two passages and I rarely ever get all questions correct for a passage.

This was only for two of their passages though! Would like to hear others experience.

I did the first two CARS passages from them.

They were entirely too easy compared to MCAT CARS. Most questions were either main idea or passage detail questions, with little reasoning beyond the passage questions.

I got 12/12 on the first two passages and I rarely ever get all questions correct for a passage.

This was only for two of their passages though! Would like to hear others experience.

Thanks for your honest feedback @Thoroughbred_Med

:)

Last edited by a moderator: