adc clinical exam - open your eyes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sai99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have decided to let you know the the hard core facts of dodgiest exam of all

First of all
there are about 1000 candidates who have completed theory and waiting for practical dates imagine when would be your turn
till then

you will be putting utmost efforts in every means for preparation not to mention the financial drain , emotional stress and strain and every one agrees - this exam is not only for the candidate - its for the whole family

every other decision in life is postponed .. hoping to complete this exam first - which is most mysterious

here are some of the feedbacks recieved from adc

to one of the candidate from chinese background regarding cd2

"you have actually passed in cd2 but you have to take it again as you sat a bit close to the patient "

imagine the mental state of the candidate after hearing such b***sh**T there is nothing short for a reason for ADC TO FAIL YOU the above example is a master piece of ambiguity of this dodgiest exam

there are hundreds of examples like this

you never know why they have failed you

though you are 100% sure that you would have passed and did do anything wrong - but still you cant argue !!!

nothing changes - though they will give you another chance - god knows when - there is no gurantee that they wont fail you again and again ,there is no humane aspect in this ... they dont care -- how much you have spent and how hard you were working on this ... forget about basic human instincts

lets talk about the examination processes each candidate is sent a blue print of parts assessed in cd 1 , cd2, cd3 which is then subdivided into marks

which is full of crap and not followed in assessing you, when questioned .. they will come back to you and say no .. its not marks we look at the overall picture .... why provide the candidates a blue print ?.

b***sh**t overall picture this exam is based on 90% luck and 10% effort

as we are discussing

there is no consistency or transperancy in assesment

so finally
you have candidates who are so close yet so far
caught in this vicious cycle of financial debt ( atleast 30-40K)
stress , strain and nervous breakdown
cannot go back to India - with all this debt
cannot get a job as DA ( now a days you require certification)

basicallly all the confidence shattered leaving to wonder if you are a dentist ..

not to be amazed if you dont see suicides later as well

so guys

strenght lies in unity

change cannot be brought by a single person

we are not dogs and we dont deserve to be treated like one

waiting outside the door at the mecry of the owner to get in

there is lot more I can write

but the point is a fight has to be lauched to change this

and the one's who havent started

think 10 times before you start ...

only god knows whether you can complete this exam or not

Two simple straight questions to ADC

if in your opinion that indian dentists are so sub-standard not even to touch the patients

why are we even allowed to start this process ( ofcourse its a bait to lure u untill clinical and then suck you dry )

how can one sleep at night causing sleepless nights over years to number of candidates

s

Members don't see this ad.

well i got registered here on this site today only and this is my first post, must say it was quite disheartening to know all this regarding adc ..as i am interseted in sitting for the adc early next year...did u appear fr the clinial ??or whats your progress with the adc exam?

well i got registered here on this site today only and this is my first post, must say it was quite disheartening to know all this regarding adc ..as i am interseted in sitting for the adc early next year...did u appear fr the clinial ??or whats your progress with the adc exam?