ADC clinical exam prep and info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dramol

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI all ,

this is Dr. Amol.
I passed my prelims in March 2006 and going to appear for Final clinical exam in Nov. 2006.
This thread I am starting for the convenience of the clinical exam aspirants
and all the info for clinical exam will be collected here in one thread.

I talked with few who appeared for this exam and one thing I came to know for sure ......
that this exam ( or rather the result ) is a mystery for everyone !!!
and no one will pass this exam unless and untill we help each other and share the info.
whatever you know please share here.
If we share the info then only there is some hope that we can crack this exam. as there is no fixed pattern for it and only exchanging the ifo will give us some idea about the pattern and scope of Exam.
I hope u all will support this thread and will contribute for sure.

Amol

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

As I said while starting this thread we all shld contribute.
This is some info which I got ----

1) Radiology was the difficult part in the exam.
The examiner was asking about the lesions in the form of Picture test.
He was having a laptop and u have a screen in front of you.
So he will show you the pisture on the screen of yours and ask questions regarding D/D, TREATMENT, CLINICAL FEATURES ETC.Sometimes the pictures were too big or taken too closely so students cld not recognise !!
e was not giving any hints for the ans. !
U have to take a radiograph and use Xray taking instruments or holders...long cone or parell. tech. asked !

2) class 2 amalgam preps at different locations ( below contact point , at contact point are asked . they were 3 preps ), one silver amalgam filling
in a prepered tooth, and viva on amalgam )

3) Crown cutting ofr a bridge ( two teeth needs to cut for full coverage )
( no 3/4 or 7/8 crowns )

any one has some more info ????
pls.................................

amol

dramol said:
HI all ,

this is Dr. Amol.
I passed my prelims in March 2006 and going to appear for Final clinical exam in Nov. 2006.

I talked with few who appeared for this exam and one thing I came to know for sure ......
and no one will pass this exam unless and untill we help each other and share the info.
If we share the info then only there is some hope that we can crack this exam. as there is no fixed pattern for it and only exchanging the ifo will give us some idea about the pattern and scope of Exam.

Amol

hi,
thanks dramol,
this is dr.hari.gud to see somebody has started the good work.this thread will help all the ADC final clinical exams aspirants. hope we get to hear from a lot of people about the final exam pattern and tips for the same.i'm completely ignorant of the things needed for the exams and am trying to get help from all quarters,but in vain.hope thru this thread we get somebody's help.
guys,seniors and people who have cleared the exams plz., help.
tassie. :thumbup: :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
bhai logon this june me and my wife gave the clinicals we think we did good but idhar bhi frod hai cos in the melb oriientation course the examiners are thje teachers and the candidates of course exactly knew what was to be asked

let me clear you the fact the course has 40 seats they allow 20 of them to appear and pass them around 15 and give supplimentry to about 5 which means pass for others like us 1 or 2 aS they also have to justify.

information from the course people

in our batch of 50 indiand were 45 so u can imagine

So Bhai Gaurav, Pls let us know what is the real scenario.
looking at the result at both the places like Sydney and Melbourne we all suspect something m,ajor wrong in the whole process.
But as it is said ' Beggers are not choosers " !!!
so we have to go thru now.

U said out of 40 they ALLOWED 20 to appear and pass.
Now I understood passing the students but what about ALLOWING students to appear ?
To allow someone to appear for exam is in ADC's hands right ?
Then how come MELBOURNE COURSE PEOPLE can restrict other 20 to sit for exam ?
As per my knowledge Dr.Keur from Melbourne was the examiner for O.Radio
and same was the teacher for the course also but still it was very hard to pass this part of final exam in Sydney. Can you explain why ?
Pls let us know some inside story so that we can vbe prepared for ..... :scared:
amol
drgaurav said:
bhai logon this june me and my wife gave the clinicals we think we did good but idhar bhi frod hai cos in the melb oriientation course the examiners are thje teachers and the candidates of course exactly knew what was to be asked

let me clear you the fact the course has 40 seats they allow 20 of them to appear and pass them around 15 and give supplimentry to about 5 which means pass for others like us 1 or 2 aS they also have to justify.

hi Dr Amol.
i am a dentist for 11 years now. i will be trying to pass the mcq in march 2007
could you please help me with material .past questions etc'???????
i would realy realy appriciate it.
awaiting your reply
yours sincerely
Dr' Goldi

this is Dr. Amol.

Amol[/QUOTE]

prof keur takes the exams in sydney also :laugh: .
adc has not refused candidates but the melb orientation people advice them not to sit the exams together but 20-20.

though the standard of the exam was good not difficult

:

Hi Dr.Gaurav,

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
What they have told you about your mistakes in councelling ?
Do you agree with what they told u ?
Why those other 20 people ( who were suggested not to sit for exam ) agreed for such suggestion ? Did Melbourne people gave any guarantee to them that they will pass in next attempt or rather in first attempt which they will be apperaing in November ?
How come Dr.Keur was an examiner on both the venues i.e. Melbourne and Sydney ( provided the exam was conducted on same dates, I think in Sydney it was started on 1 july ) ?
What plans you have for this time ? any thoughts in mind ?
If possible for you I would like to contact you. Can you pls give me your e-mail ID.

pls let me know if time permits.
thanks once again for sharing.
You are the only senior who is interacting with clinical exam aspirants.
thanks a lot
all the very best to u and ur wife for the exam.
regards,
amol

drgaurav said:
prof keur takes the exams in sydney also :laugh: .
adc has not refused candidates but the melb orientation people advice them not to sit the exams together but 20-20.

though the standard of the exam was good not difficult but they say marks for each excercise but what we found if you could not do one good excercise then they will find all faults in others.
in councelling they dont tell what was wrong in the exam you passed and on what criteria they passed you.
your overall performance counts and one bad excesise kills the rest

in CD3 they just screw :eek: you but still one of us passed it and other cd2 infact both of us had same standards and approach.

:

hi
our exams were in second week of june.
the negative points they told were all correct but if u consider a exam of 100 marks in which suppose you have 4 preprations of 25 marks each.
we could not undertstand why they failed us when we could not finish one exercise of 25 marks to their expectation though we still expect how can one cut all the marks for that
they did not tell if there was any wrong in other excersise.
u know pass was 50% so what is their criteria is not understood.

orientation people dont give any guarantees but it is understood even if u get supple it means pass next time.
this is the information given to me by the course people

Hi Gaurav,

I know it is hard or both of you.
All the best for your preps.
Can you pls let us know what the ADC told you about your mistakes ?
That may be helpful for all of us....
or pls let us know what not to do ( except not to sit for the exam ;) as we are now far commited to this mission)
regards,
Amol

drgaurav said:
hi
our exams were in second week of june.
the negative points they told were all correct but if u consider a exam of 100 marks in which suppose you have 4 preprations of 25 marks each.
we could not undertstand why they failed us when we could not finish one exercise of 25 marks to their expectation though we still expect how can one cut all the marks for that
they did not tell if there was any wrong in other excersise.
u know pass was 50% so what is their criteria is not understood.

orientation people dont give any guarantees but it is understood even if u get supple it means pass next time.
this is the information given to me by the course people

drgaurav said:
YOU MAY VISIT

http://www.geocities.com/drgaurav76/gaurav.html

A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ADC FINAL EXAMS ASPIRANTS
hi Dr.Gaurav,
thanks a lot for ur advice.ur the only one offering help for the final clinical exam.i'll b taking the clinical exam next june.plz., post any advice and help that u can provide.thanx.
-tassie. :thumbup:

Hi.
Im taking the ADC final exam in Sydney on Oct 28th. Have done this exam before and was offered a supp...in CD1, unfortunately was unable to pass the supp. We are talking last year, in june05 and Nov05 respectively. Need to get in touch with people who are sitting the exam, sometime soon.Looking foward to getting in touch. E-mail is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone!
i am dr. anchal new on this thread, n have a long way 2 go. first of all thanx to dr.amol n dr. gaurav tht they have taken initiative to share there views n facts with aspirants like me ........
sir, i have passed my IELTS so is it must 4 me to clear OET too...... or there is exemption in such case....... than can we study for ADC- part 1 from those books also which are reccomended for IQE exams............
pls ,sir clear my these queries n give ur valuable suggestions as soon as possible.........
with regards
dr.anchal

Hi Everyone!
pls , any one of you help me out.......... i want to know about oet and ADC ................. just spare few valuable moments of urs n help me.

with regards
Dr.Anchal

write to adc they will give u exemption in oet

hi there
i have already applied for the otc training for clinical exam. can anybody tell me how do they conduct the skill assessment how do we prepare for it.
has anybody here gone thro it?
and also what are the times of the otc course can we also work while we are pursuing the course?:confused:

hi,my name is dr sonal. i passed the preliminary part in march 06. now i've applied for the melbourne course.i'll hav to attend a skills assessment in 3rd week of nov.can any body plz suggest me what shld i read for case assessment & treatment planning.also what tooth preparations can b asked?

thanx.

sonal

Well, I would like to thank so much to those who initiated the idea to share the infos and experiences concerning the ADA exams. Everyone who went through the process probably knows how hard it was and that any kind of help is most valuable.
I am new to this. All I could ever read is that there are these 3 exams: english, written and practical (clinical). But no one gave any details of how to prepare for those, esp. for those to whom english isnt first language.
Well, could anyone give step-by-step preparation process for the exams, esp. tips, prep literature, textbooks or whatever you think would be useful to begin with. I would also like to know if the treatment methods, materials, drugs, etc. that they use in Australia are much different from the e.g. european, and whether one can learn those from textbooks?
Could anyone give any details about this Melbourne course, otc training ? someone already mentioned (any links)? are those prep courses for final exam??
Well, I have so many questions to aks, but I think this would be enough to begin with :) ... I appreciate your help..

Hello, Dr. Gaurav,

i gather frm previous msgs, tht u hav appeared for the ADC finals........had u done the melb orientation course too? r u presently residin in melb????

am in melb n hav applied for the 20 week practical orientation course......thr wld be a skills assessment test on 20th nov 06, comprising of a theory paper on case assessment n treatment plannin n a 3hr practical in which we wld be given a number of tooth preparations.........

am a bit confused abt, wht kind n hw many tooth preps wld they give & on wht type of tooth??? wld we be required to put on a rubber dam on the manikin & do the filling as well????? culd u plz provide me with any info tht u must hav?

thanks in advance......

Regards.

Yea well Dentist...after youre done with it, be sure you visit the site one more time, remeber the rest of us who still have those exams in mind...to tell us how was it... tell us more about the orientation course..do you have a link?
well, about the written part of the exam, prior to the final exam - what kind of questions do come? are those multiple choice, short answer, or more sort of case diagnosis and treatment episodes descriptions...
anyways, I dont know why is everyone so worried about the conservative dentistry part... well, its dentistry isnt it...
Im more worried about the prosthetics, orthodontics, oral surgery parts...what do they ask you to perform at the final exam in those subjecs??
I mean, ist not that you can make total prostheses in 2 days or something? or like put up 4X2 App and Headgear, or maybe zyst op? or maybe?
greets from vienna to all my future aussie colleagues :)

Yea well Dentist...after youre done with it, be sure you visit the site one more time, remeber the rest of us who still have those exams in mind...to tell us how was it... tell us more about the orientation course..do you have a link?
well, about the written part of the exam, prior to the final exam - what kind of questions do come? are those multiple choice, short answer, or more sort of case diagnosis and treatment episodes descriptions...
anyways, I dont know why is everyone so worried about the conservative dentistry part... well, its dentistry isnt it...
Im more worried about the prosthetics, orthodontics, oral surgery parts...what do they ask you to perform at the final exam in those subjecs??
I mean, ist not that you can make total prostheses in 2 days or something? or like put up 4X2 App and Headgear, or maybe zyst op? or maybe?
greets from vienna to all my future aussie colleagues :)

yes, buddy........il surely let u knw, whtever i go thru in those exams......bt for nw, am tryin to guess wht wld it be????? no one seems to hav any idea abt the skills assessment's practical part.........i hav even been to royal dental hosp, melb.......bt they refuse to help or even clear any of my doubts...... i guess students who hav applied for the OTC course for semester 1 of 2007 are the first batch who hav to give a practical skills assessment.........so am totaly at loss......lets see.........wld let u knw, if i knw any other info!!!!

is thr anyone out thr presently in melbourne, who has applied for the OTC course n is appearing for te skills assessment test on 20th nov??????

is thr anyone out thr presently in melbourne, who has applied for the OTC course n is appearing for te skills assessment test on 20th nov??????

hello,
i intend to sit the prelim in march07
however at this stage i also want to make sure i can get training for the clinical becoz without that ,the exam seems difficult to clear!and then giving the preliminary without any idea of how to clear the adc clinical seems a little futile.
this is the info i have gathered.please leme know if anyone else has found out anything regardin the same:

1.melbourne orientation:most recognised program.specificaly aimed at adc exam.most people who do th etrainin pass the exam,bcoz its 6 months of trainin only for exam.problem is the prelim results come out2-3 months after march,so the application date for this course(mid may) is gone for that year.meanin i would have to wait out another year if i wished to do the course and then give clinical costs bout 6 lakhanother thing is on their website n when i spoke to them they said gettin a visa for a 20 week program is nearly impossible.and they offer to only 20 dentists.generally people come on sum other pretext or of as spouses

2.university of adelaide:
they hav ethree options:
a)2 year undergrad.where they take in 6 international dentist after clinical tests etc into their dental program.cost is 31,500 $per annum.last date for app is mid june 2007 to start in jan 2008.had found this quite appealing too.but only in jan will they know if the program will continue in 2008.when i spoke to th euniv they said it was currently under review..and whether they decide to continue to offer this will be decided in jan.

b)18 month part time post grad program:this also helps towards the exam .same issues as above

c)1 year graduate diploma in clinical dentistry:cost 33,900 $.not specifiaclly aimed at exam but since it provides an overview of dental practise in aus,i think would be very benefiacial.however they are still to reply to my queries regardin requiremnts ,cut offs etc

3)university of sydney:
a)graduate certificate,6 month in restorative dentistry.cost 17000 $
b)graduate diploma ,1 year.cost 34800$
from the literature on the site i interpreted that this can be started in march or july.although it is not specifically aimed at exam,believe it may be helpful.th euniversity has to still reply to my queries.

4)university of queensland:not offerin presently any course which is relelvant

5)university of western autralia:grad diploma specificaly designes for oversees trained dentist for exam.but bad luck sice it is also under review,and will start earliest in 2008

6)there is one more univ in aus for dentistry have to find out bout it yet

please help me out here.and if anyone is aware of any other training program that i have not mentioned ,please leme know

hello,
however at this stage i also want to make sure i can get training for the clinical becoz without that ,the exam seems difficult to clear!and then giving the preliminary without any idea of how to clear the adc clinical seems a little futile.
this is the info i have gathered.please leme know if anyone else has found out anything regardin the same:

1.melbourne orientation:most recognised program.specificaly aimed at adc exam.most people who do th etrainin pass the exam,bcoz its 6 months of trainin only for exam.problem is the prelim results come out2-3 months after march,so the application date for this course(mid may) is gone for that year.meanin i would have to wait out another year if i wished to do the course and then give clinical costs bout 6 lakhanother thing is on their website n when i spoke to them they said gettin a visa for a 20 week program is nearly impossible.and they offer to only 20 dentists.generally people come on sum other pretext or of as spouses

2.university of adelaide:
they hav ethree options:
a)2 year undergrad.where they take in 6 international dentist after clinical tests etc into their dental program.cost is 31,500 $per annum.last date for app is mid june 2007 to start in jan 2008.had found this quite appealing too.but only in jan will they know if the program will continue in 2008.when i spoke to th euniv they said it was currently under review..and whether they decide to continue to offer this will be decided in jan.

b)18 month part time post grad program:this also helps towards the exam .same issues as above

c)1 year graduate diploma in clinical dentistry:cost 33,900 $.not specifiaclly aimed at exam but since it provides an overview of dental practise in aus,i think would be very benefiacial.however they are still to reply to my queries regardin requiremnts ,cut offs etc

3)university of sydney:
a)graduate certificate,6 month in restorative dentistry.cost 17000 $
b)graduate diploma ,1 year.cost 34800$
from the literature on the site i interpreted that this can be started in march or july.although it is not specifically aimed at exam,believe it may be helpful.th euniversity has to still reply to my queries.

4)university of queensland:not offerin presently any course which is relelvant

5)university of western autralia:grad diploma specificaly designes for oversees trained dentist for exam.but bad luck sice it is also under review,and will start earliest in 2008

6)there is one more univ in aus for dentistry have to find out bout it yet

please help me out here.and if anyone is aware of any other training program that i have not mentioned ,please leme know

hey u hav certainly done a lot of research............good luck!!!!!!:thumbup:

dear "dentist"
can u please tell me how u managed to get into the orientation program?did u wait out a year post ur prelim?also if u could give me ur mail id ,i really have a few questions id like answered!!thanx!

I dont quite get it :confused:
what does grad diploma for overseas trained dentists mean??
Does it mean, I graduate from dental school overseas (which isnt that easy), then go to OZ, do it one more time (6 years pack in one year)...graduate again, get one more diploma, and then I may be ready to sit adc exam and pass it?? what do they do over there that the rest of the world has zero knowledge of?? implants maybe? :smuggrin: gimme a break!

hi,
this is dr. navdeep
can anybody let me know that ADC exam is held in india at which place and on what date
also iwould like to know the syllabus and how to get registered and fill up the forms
i would be extremely thankful

dear "dentist"
can u please tell me how u managed to get into the orientation program?did u wait out a year post ur prelim?also if u could give me ur mail id ,i really have a few questions id like answered!!thanx!

heyyyyyyy, i wish i was in the orientation program already!!!!!!!! bt am nt yet!!! i hav appeared for the prelims ths sep 06.....nw awatin the results........i hav appliead for the OTC 20 week prog, semester 1 for 2007........for tht il be appearin for the skills assessment test ths mnth.........nw lets see wht happens!!!!!!! my mail id is [email protected] feel free to ask ur quries.... il provide u with whtever i knw...........best luck!!!!!

reagrds.

hello friends,

the OTC skills assessment had two componenets:
1. Theory - 1 & 1/2 hrs.
It had 16 SAQs & one case assessment with treatment plan.

2. Practical - 3 hrs.
We were given 2 cavity preparatios:
1) MOD lingual cavity on 46. and restore it with amalgam or composite.
2) Crown prep on 21 for PFM.
Plus, chair side viva....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Good luck to all those who are appearing for the ADC clinicals this November.May God give you success .
Cheers,
sanya.

Hi Guys :)
It seems that the coordination is dieing out between those who are preparing for the prelims in March 2007...so i thought to give a jerk here..lets join together and put in our concerns, doubts,information and above all be a strong community of support...
I have seen the way our seniors here have helped each other ...its amazing to see the kind of help they have been to their friends,we have learnt from them and ofcourse they are here to help us always...so guys i am restrating this thread here to request you guys to come up and lets start to coordinate for next year march 2007 prelims exam.....:thumbup:
:luck: dentist 79

hello,

Hi Shammi
You have made a point buddy and I am also thinking now wat?:( as i wanted to take up the clinical course next year...but they require to attach the fee which is 150$ at the time of applying and have mentioned nothing on what and when they require the amount of A$15500....and as we know they take a skill assessment which they take around now that is November...
And i contacted them to check on this but they do not answer much on the real issue ehich is when are we paying the amount for the clinical course wich begins in July next year?
All please put your thoughts and experiences....here...:confused: :scared:

regards,
Dentist 79

guys where r all of u.....ummm....common....:luck:

hello every one ,,
i have been reading the thread since six months but every body seems busy
the most hot issue is the OTC Training prograame i hve the info booklet regarding this but
bhai logo the difficult thing is the visa process i mean they say that they are not taking any interest for visa policy or in other words they are not helpin in gettin visa
the trainin programme is in two parts first one is the lecture programe the second part is the clinical blocks the firts part is over a period of 4 weeks they only give u the visa for that and the clinical block is for 20 weeks how to get a visa for that part ?

any ideas:eek:

and one thin more can any body tell me if we go to aus
and the visa gets expired can v renew it there in aus or v hve to cme bk

any body needin info regardin the adc exams he or she is more than welcome

my email is [email protected]

my sincere congrats to dr Amol in clearing the ADc final exams CD1 and CD3 , boss the big job is over you will clear the CD2 easily now its just a little bad luck.

hello every one ,,
i have been reading the thread since six months but every body seems busy
the most hot issue is the OTC Training prograame i hve the info booklet regarding this but
bhai logo the difficult thing is the visa process i mean they say that they are not taking any interest for visa policy or in other words they are not helpin in gettin visa
the trainin programme is in two parts first one is the lecture programe the second part is the clinical blocks the firts part is over a period of 4 weeks they only give u the visa for that and the clinical block is for 20 weeks how to get a visa for that part ?

any ideas:eek:

and one thin more can any body tell me if we go to aus
and the visa gets expired can v renew it there in aus or v hve to cme bk

any body needin info regardin the adc exams he or she is more than welcome

my email is [email protected]

Hi
i understand your point but if you apply the visa which is a visitor visa you will generally ,now i am saying on a general basis you get it easily in a month's time....but yes the question comes that if its for a short period as the course is about 16 week long,then u might have to go to Newzealand and make a reverse trip to Australia....as a visitor again...its wierd but ..:rolleyes:
Let me know if u have other views...and info....and also...what information do you have on Prelim....i am taking it in march 07....
Thanks

Hi friends
All the best wishes for your preparation for the comming exams.
I intend to sit in ADC part II exam in July'07.
I request, If any one of you can help me in the preparation of ADC part II exam by giving your valuable suggestions(ofcourse already a lot available in this forum).
I would be highly thankful if some one can forward me the 'Dental Deck' & NBDE part II.

:love: Dear Dr Amol;
Accept my heartiest congratulations for clearing CD1 &
CD3 of this seemingly most difficult and extremely vague examination. I can understand the pain, anxiety with occasional episodes of depression you have suffered thorough all those sleepless nights. But Bravo, that you trieid at least, Kyo Ki ;" Girte Hain Savar 'e' Maidan 'e' jung mein, Jisne Na Dikhai Himmat, Wo Kya Khak Girega" .
So, my best wishes will always remain with you for your next successful TRY. As usual, No need to say that you will keep us guiding in this same endeavor.
KEEP IT UP:p

hey all,
i had appeared for the preliminary exam in sept 2006 and cleared it.
i was a bit late on applying to the OTC course.
i am planning to appear for the clinical exam in july 2007.planning to join another institution that trains students.
however can any one tell me if i still have to take membership from the royal dental college.
thanks to all the members of this thread for the help.

Hi doc_d
All the best for your success and a very happy and succesful new year;
I am also preparing for part II. May be v can do some better preparation together. so do write me.
how will you apply for otc course.
thanks and regards
kamna

hi all,i am planing to appear for clinicals in july 2007.kindly suggest me ur valuable ideas. happy new year to everybody.

Thanks for floating such an info.I am sure u& bhabiji have pulled through.Can u plz let me know the details of the orientation cources & the fee involved.Are they really needed or one can also do away with them?

Dear Dr Gaurav, would u like to enlighten me of the visa hassles if there are any for taking the orientation courses. thank you.

hi,my name is dr sonal. i passed the preliminary part in march 06. now i've applied for the melbourne course.i'll hav to attend a skills assessment in 3rd week of nov.can any body plz suggest me what shld i read for case assessment & treatment planning.also what tooth preparations can b asked?

thanx.

sonal
Dear Dr Sonalk,Can u let me know the details of the melbourne course(i mean duration ,fees & visa hassles for the duration of the course.
Sincerely,
Thanks.

Hello, Dr. Gaurav,

i gather frm previous msgs, tht u hav appeared for the ADC finals........had u done the melb orientation course too? r u presently residin in melb????

am in melb n hav applied for the 20 week practical orientation course......thr wld be a skills assessment test on 20th nov 06, comprising of a theory paper on case assessment n treatment plannin n a 3hr practical in which we wld be given a number of tooth preparations.........

am a bit confused abt, wht kind n hw many tooth preps wld they give & on wht type of tooth??? wld we be required to put on a rubber dam on the manikin & do the filling as well????? culd u plz provide me with any info tht u must hav?

thanks in advance......

Regards.

Thanks a lot Doctor for sharing such info.Could u plz give me the details of the 20 week orientation course in Melbourne(fee,visa hassles ets)
Sincerely,
Thanks.

DEAR FRIENDS:thumbup:
CAN SOME ONE PROVIDE ME ANY USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT www.doctorpulse.com AS I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THEY PROVIDE USEFUL INFORMATION/TRAINING/GUIDANCE FOR THE PREPARATION OF ADC PART 2 EXAMINATION.
IF SOME ONE HAS ALREADY ATTENDED THIS COURSE OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR COURSE ; PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT AT [email protected].
THANKS IN ADVANCE
KAMNA

hey all,
i had appeared for the preliminary exam in sept 2006 and cleared it.
i was a bit late on applying to the OTC course.
i am planning to appear for the clinical exam in july 2007.planning to join another institution that trains students.
however can any one tell me if i still have to take membership from the royal dental college.
thanks to all the members of this thread for the help.
a good hi to you .i joined 2day only n saw your posted msg n thought f replying to you ,i also apperad for prelims in sep2006 n cleared it n nw plan to join aider. hows it you mst be knwing it.r u also going for that n r u sitng for the exam in ths julyyou belong to whch place. do reply n keep in touch

a good hi to you .i joined 2day only n saw your posted msg n thought f replying to you ,i also apperad for prelims in sep2006 n cleared it n nw plan to join aider. hows it you mst be knwing it.r u also going for that n r u sitng for the exam in ths julyyou belong to whch place. do reply n keep in touch

DEAR DR.COOL!
PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION REGARDING THE AIDER COURSE,FEES,DURATION,DOCUMENTS?I AM KEEN TO DO IT TOO..
OR IF U COULD MAIL ME A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN FIND THIS INFO,THAT WOULD BE COOL TOO
PLEASSE!
THANKK U

Status
Not open for further replies.