ADC clinical exam prep and info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my clinical exam preponed to Feb 2008..its scary now:scared:....anyone who's registered to give around that time in brisbane ..pls let me know ..:thumbup:
thanx
INON

Hi Inon
Cound you please tell me for which month did you applied for to sit in ADC II?
Coz I still am waiting to get a place, but I feel they will postpone it.
How could you managed to prepone it; I am jelous to you.............just kidding:)

Kamna

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry kamana ..
i dunno how to prepone' d exam !!hehe ..
had applied for nov.2007 but ADC gave me march 2008 as the date but later they moved it a month ..so now its feb 2008 :scared:
let me know if i can be of anymore help ..:thumbup:
cheers
INON

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi folks,

I passed the clinical exam.

Cheers,
Andreas

congrats.can't imagine the freedom u must be experiencing now.and to do it without making a drain of $21,000-otc!
pl.do share any tips/anything that may be of use for the rest of us.how did u do it without otc?
all the very best for a prosperous future.
hope

hey andreas:love: great to hear that :thumbup: you deserved it . CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations with bests and bests and bests of wishes for you.
Hope you enjoy each moment of your life from now on. :) :thumbup:

Thank you all very much for your congratulations. I am very grateful.

Good luck to you all. It can be done!

Cheers,
Andreas

Hi
I am preparing for the part2 and request to please let me know how is the pattern of the exam and which books are needed.
Many thanks

Hi.
Im taking the ADC final exam in Sydney on Oct 28th. Have done this exam before and was offered a supp...in CD1, unfortunately was unable to pass the supp. We are talking last year, in june05 and Nov05 respectively. Need to get in touch with people who are sitting the exam, sometime soon.Looking foward to getting in touch. E-mail is [email protected]

Thank you all very much for your congratulations. I am very grateful.

Good luck to you all. It can be done!

Cheers,
Andreas

Congrats Andreas for ur big success!!! Sorry a little late wish out of touch for a while. You have provided lots of info and motivation to us.:laugh:
I hope u still continue to be part of SDN forum and guide us with ur wisdom,knowledge and experience especially to ADC strugglers.:confused::confused:
All the best as practicing Dentist
take care and remember us mate!!!
cheers:thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations andreas :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

how was it ?????

is it really a very tough exam like evrybody says ,or not that bad????

any tips or advice you like to share with us ???

anyway...nice to hear about a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

congrats again, & , best wishes :love:

hiiiii

i passed the adc preliminary test....

wish the best for all of you trying to success...

it is not easy..but it can be done
good luck all.......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have been away from the thread since very long. Heartiest Congratulations to Andreas and all those who have succesfully cleared the ADC exams:thumbup:.

You have been a constant soursce of motivation and have helped just everyone here to reach where we are in the ADC exams.

Good Luck for your future endeavours:). Do spare time to share with us your clinical exam experiences and how you prepared for it.

Cheers!!

Hi andreas,

alot of cngratulations to pass the clinical exam because you deserve this for 2 reasons you are generous man and smart dentist

Happy new year and may Jesus keep all of you

Hello everyone.
Anyone preparing for ADC final exams. Need help

Ant

assalam everybody
is there anyone who istaking the oet from pakistan
plz let me know

hi anyone rom pakistan taking the adc examination
plz let me know

hi
i m looking for a study partner to clear adcclinical exams.
planing to give it in july 2008.i m in sydney.can somebody please help me
with the type of preparation required to clear theseexam.
my email is [email protected]
thanking you

hey i am also in australia......am going to sit for clinical exam this year...havent recieved the date yet......i am taking my training from AIDER....wanted to know if u guys have any previous clinical theory paper questions....thanx

hey i am also in australia......am going to sit for clinical exam this year...havent recieved the date yet......i am taking my training from AIDER....wanted to know if u guys have any previous clinical theory paper questions....thanx
hello kritika, iam planning to take the adc clinicals this july. when did you apply for the aider course, could you please tell , is there a long wait list

hi
looking for study patners from melbourne for clinicals in july.please do get in touch. i believe staying together and sharing is the only way out.
my add.
[email protected].

hey Andreas and John samaha.

Heartiest Congrats.

I hope u keep on sharing any tips/anything that may be of use to us all. And very best for a future.

do keep posting on SDN as we juniors need support and inspiration frm u guys

OET ao Australian Machizmo Bachia.:eek:

Whn r u applying for OET. I am in pakistan kana. Need help?????:D

assalam everybody
is there anyone who istaking the oet from pakistan
plz let me know

hi bhola....actually i went to aider in september asking abt which month is available and she told me that january is available so i booked it....u basically have to come here and give her advance or if possible call her and transfer her some money to book.......u will be done!!hey do u know if anyone has the previous clinical questions....thanx

hey i am also in melbourne and if any help u need can write me!!!

Hello everyone!!!
Congrats to all those who have cleared their exam and best wishes for rest.I am from sydney and am looking for material for preliminary exam.Anyone who can help me find Boucher or can get it photocopied ill collect and pay 4 it or old members who want to sell it plz coctact me.My email adress is [email protected].

Hi Andreas,

Congrats on passing the clinical exam. I am going to sit the exam in July 08. Could you please recall any of the questions at the clincial exam? Any help would be very useful.

Kind regards
Ruby

Hi folks,

Cheers,
Andreas

Hi dr.Amol!!!
congrats on ur success im a new member and am collecting info regarding the prelim exam.Ive so many things to ask u including
where did u get boucher from??and if u have any study mat like past papers can i plz get them photocopied .It would be so nice of u if u can be a help me in sharing ur info a bit.Im from sydney and my email is [email protected] .

Hello all,
Actually i am very new to this thread.I am totally at a blank spot thinking how to move now.some how i came till clinical exams,now i need the guidence on how to proceed towards the success in clinical exams.Pls.....
First of all heartiest congradulations to all who passed Seniors like Amol and Andreas ,pls drag us up Dudes.
Pls,cant offord for OTC,and AIDER.

Hi ,
my friend is looking for someone to share a clinical set up with .he's appearing for clinicals in june/july with no aider/otc training..he's got most stuff except the compressor.anyone intrested in joining/anyone with a set up at home willing to let him practice{of course he's willing to pay the expenses],please write back.he's in melbourne.thanks,hope.

For those who prepare for the clinical exam: I can share some info if you send me your email address via private email.

Andreas

Hi folks,

Cheers,
Andreas
hey andres, are u currently living australia, im planning to take the clinicals this summer. what is included in the 5 days exam, is there theory?, were the clinicals on patients, did you thinks the exam was fair?
regards

For those who prepare for the clinical exam: I can share some info if you send me your email address via private email.

Andreas

Hi Andreas, Im preparing for my clinical exam and i'd like to know about the exam from u, is it doable without the courses? What kind of questions were asked, and how tough the clinical aspect was, did u work on extracted teeth or plastic teeth? What subjects do u work on patients? Is there any preparatory material?

Thanks a lot and best of luck as a dentist :) My email is [email protected]

Hi folks,

Cheers,
Andreas
:)dear doctor,
congrats on your success.I have cleared part1 in november...dont know how to prepare for the next exam.....i have lost touch with the theory part..will u please advise me how to start my preparation.my id is [email protected]

:)dear doctor,
congrats on your success.I have cleared part1 in november...dont know how to prepare for the next exam.....i have lost touch with the theory part..will u please advise me how to start my preparation.my id is [email protected]
Hello everybody, just joined today and trying to get information about books to study for the preliminary exams.
is it possible to do the New Zealand /ADC Overseas Trained Dentist Preliminary and switch to do the Australian final exams.Pls need help and advice urgently.Congrats to those that have cleared the hurdle,will appreciate responses from anyone.
email add is [email protected]

hello
can u provide some help regarding OET material

Hi folks,

Cheers,
Andreas

hi andreas
first of all heartiest congratulations on ur success.i m new to dis forum, n i wud b really very obliged if u cud share the info wid me.
i wud b appearing for clinicals shortly.
please do reply
:scared: in desparate need......
my mail id [email protected]

thanx in advance.

hi everyone
i am also preparing for adc part 1 but in meanwile i left with writing so i am sitting for writing test on july so i am giving my adc part on march 09. i am little confused like how to start prepare
i would really be thankfull to you if u help me plz reply me on my mail
[email protected]
thanks alottt

[quothi e=dentist79;4423336]Hi Guys :)
It seems that the coordination is dieing out between those who are preparing for the prelims in March 2007...so i thought to give a jerk here..lets join together and put in our concerns, doubts,information and above all be a strong community of support...
I have seen the way our seniors here have helped each other ...its amazing to see the kind of help they have been to their friends,we have learnt from them and ofcourse they are here to help us always...so guys i am restrating this thread here to request you guys to come up and lets start to coordinate for next year march 2007 prelims exam.....:thumbup:
:luck: dentist 79[/quote]

Andreas
HI Everybody n Andreas,

"All Praises To Thee"

JUST joined the forum.
Need help for ADC FINALS.
UPHOLD the Glorious Tradition..
Do Provide Guidance and Help.
My email-id
[email protected]

Regards,
TheTooth.

Andreas
hi Andreas! First of all, it's nice to meet you. And also I would like to greet you Congratulations!!!! How are you doing now? I just got my clinical exams schedule, and it will be on November 15, 2008 in Brisbane. I would very much appreciate if you could send me some tips and some questions that were asked when you took the exams??? This is my email: [email protected]. Thanks so much, and God bless on your practice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.