adcom ready to take action on my file

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guppy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UW-Madison just asked me to fax them an updated transcript. The woman who called said the adcom is ready to take action on my file. What does this mean? I'm assuming that it just means they are ready to review my application. I had an interview in Dec., and I'm still waiting for results. It would be great if it meant they were ready to accept me, but they want a new transcript first. (I know I'm dreaming, but it sure would be nice!) I know the adcom meets on Tuesdays. Do you think they'll look at my app. tomorrow if I fax the transcript tomorrow? Thanks and good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely you should fax them the transcript the first thing tomorrow. I have send mine to several schools after my interview. Also it will be very nice if you can send them the update of your AMCAS app. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, be nice to the secretary since you never know what they can do. It's kind of like you never piss the chef and the waiter in the restaurant.