Adcoms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakersbaby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if there are 2 people on the admissions committee does one have priority over the other based on his status in the school? One of my interviewers was a MD/PhD and is currently in his 4th year of the MD already finished the PhD and he is on the committee. My other interviewer is asst. dean of admissions and also on the committee. My interview with the MD/PhD went extremely well but the other interview was so-so. Do their inputs weigh equally?

Members don't see this ad.

if there are 2 people on the admissions committee does one have priority over the other based on his status in the school? One of my interviewers was a MD/PhD and is currently in his 4th year of the MD already finished the PhD and he is on the committee. My other interviewer is asst. dean of admissions and also on the committee. My interview with the MD/PhD went extremely well but the other interview was so-so. Do their inputs weigh equally?

You should post your question in the adcom-sticky thread on the top of this site. The admission members usually answer many questions there.