Add on

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallqt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
alrite, I just got accepted to do a presentation of the research I've been doing all summer at a conference. How do I add this onto my applicatino? I asked my health professions office and she was like just wait and mention it at interviews but theres gotta be something else I can do....right???

Members don't see this ad.

smallqt said:
alrite, I just got accepted to do a presentation of the research I've been doing all summer at a conference. How do I add this onto my applicatino? I asked my health professions office and she was like just wait and mention it at interviews but theres gotta be something else I can do....right???

You can always send the adcoms a letter. Most accept it.

smallqt said:

Im in a similar situation; Ive had two publications accepted since applying. Do people think it is warranted to write this in the box that asks for anything else to be considered on secondaries? Or is a separate letter the best way? Thanks!