Addiction Studies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelseyjosine21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys now I'm leaning a little more toward addiction studies, because here in ND anyway, it's a hot field to get into. Anyway I refuse to switch schools just to get an undergrad degree or concentration in addiction studies. I found this addiction treatment center that's in MN. It's called Hazelden and they have a graduate program for addiction studies. Obviously it's alot of hands on work since they're a treatment program and you can complete your Master's in Addiction Studies in 1 year. The web address is http://www.hazelden.org/web/public/gradschool.page and I don't know. It'd be great to get a master's degree in one year and get all that experience and then be able to go and get a job haha. The only thing that would suck is that it's in a tiny little town with a population of like...600 people! But it's like an hour away from Minneapolis, which isn't that bad. Thoughts? Opinions? Let me know!

Members don't see this ad.