Adding Diversity to Medical School (Serious Replies ONLY!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delphium

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since medical schools claim they love diversity, should I wear this outfit to interviews? I think it will set me apart from the other applicants.

pimp%20hat.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

This outfit certainly would set you apart and ensure that that adcoms rememer who you are. However, I don't think Huggy Bear was quite the diversity that med schools are looking for. You could start a new trend. I'd do a purple suit and gators, but lose the hat and sunglasses (they're not ready for all of that yet). If someone says anything derogatory to you, just reply "hate the game, not the playa," and then pimp slap them, just to show 'em what time it is.

Best of luck playa. It's your world.

H&T (aka Foxy Brown)

Don't forget the face paint and the feathered boa.

Members don't see this ad :)
How is that different? *Everyone* dresses like that these days. It's so passe.
:D

Only if you can take those psychedelic swirls floating around your head with you.

Huggy Bear had three things going for him in a med school application 1) minority background 2) poor background 3) paid and volunteering experience among drug addicts that inspired him to further investigate the human psyche. I can probably write a winning AMCAS application essay for Huggy Bear.

As for the outfit, I am sorry to say that it only fits the med school criterion of diversity if it's ethnically oriented (except if you are Polish, Russian, Croatian, all Asians, Iranian, Iraqi, Libyan, Palestinian, Egyptian, Somalian, Sudanese, etc). Also, since many pimps are white, pimps do not belong to the historically disadvantaged groups.