Adding lower-tier schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kk_ts

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have you checked the school specific threads to see if any of the schools you have applied to have even started offering interviews? And mid July was only 2 weeks ago. If your letters are good , you have a good and focused list and your ECs are good you'll be okay. But remember nothing in this process is for sure. Where did you apply? Nice job on the MCAT.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
1) humblebrag. But a well earned humblebrag. Congrats.
2) No need for low-tiers (besides your state school). From what I've seen 3.7+ sGPA + 35-36+ MCAT + top 10 + all the other ducks in a row= top 20 med school or a scholarship to another school.

Is it common to have submitted secondaries throughout July and then receive interviews through August and September?

Is it common to have submitted secondaries throughout July and then receive interviews through August and September?

Haven't received any yet and I applied to like 25 in July. Just be patient they'll start rolling in during the next few weeks

Haven't received any yet and I applied to like 25 in July. Just be patient they'll start rolling in during the next few weeks

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both :)

Reactions: 1 user