Adding Schools to send DAT scores to after taking it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tsrshorty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So at this point some of the schools I want to apply to will depend on how well I do on the DAT. My question is, is it very simple to add additional schools to have the scores sent to after taking the DAT.

There are just some schools that I will only apply to if I do very well on the test, so I dont want to waste the money applying to them before I know if I did well enough for it to be worth it.

I'll be taking the DAT late June and I dont want it to keep my application from processing if I add schools after I take the test.

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the same boat as you - yes, it's very simple to request more schools be sent copies of your scores. You go to the same website that you went to (the ADA one not the Prometric site) to register for the DAT, and there's another button that's along the lines of "Request additional Score reports" - and you just check all the boxes of the schools you want to send them to, just like you did when you picked your 5 free ones when you registered.

...and also I remember that you have to choose b/w "former"and "future"....in my case, I just put "former" since I was submitting the SAME(not retaken one) DAT to the additional schools. It's kind of depends on the time WHEN your NEW/improved scores get posted.
Not sure in case you have 2 scores...but you may always ask/clarify about that (it's been in an old thread too).