• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Adding Video to Applications

Dick Jones

7+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2012
Minnesota
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    Long story short... I'm a first gen undergrad student. I was selected for a documentary program at my school. Basically, the video crew has been following me around videotaping and taking photos. The idea behind the video is that disadvantaged students CAN accomplish their goals. Should I obtain copies of the video and mail to schools?

P.S. the video will be shown on honors night at my university....

MedPR

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    Dec 1, 2011
    1. Pre-Podiatry
      Long story short... I'm a first gen undergrad student. I was selected for a documentary program at my school. Basically, the video crew has been following me around videotaping and taking photos. The idea behind the video is that disadvantaged students CAN accomplish their goals. Should I obtain copies of the video and mail to schools?

Cite it as an activity. Don't bother sending anything unless requested.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

About the Ads

Geebeejay

Jul 18, 2012
      I am from the United States of America
      1. Pre-Medical

If you do, you better make sure you are spot on during the entire video. Putting this in your statement/activities will probably be safer/more effective.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.