Additional Information Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mark2122

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Many secondaries ask if you want to add any additional information. I did post-bacc work but most of my classes were taken with the regular student body rather than the possibly perceived as less rigorous night classes. Should I mention this or just not draw more attention?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Many secondaries ask if you want to add any additional information. I did post-bacc work but most of my classes were taken with the regular student body rather than the possibly perceived as less rigorous night classes. Should I mention this or just not draw more attention?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry mods please delete the rest of these posts that was an accident.

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks!

Haha epic multi-post! For additional information questions I am going to talk about why I think the school is a good fit for me (if they didn't already have a question asking "why us?"). To me it seems trivial whether you take postbacc classes at night or with the student body, but if you think it is important and you don't have anything else to share then it probably wouldn't hurt.

Honestly, I wouldn't even think of that as an issue, but then my post-bacc didn't have night classes so you were pretty much stuck taking it with the normal student body.