Additional MCAT practise advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've been studying for the MCAT for a few months now. I finished all Khan Academy passages and the AAMC section bank. Now, I need your advice for good additional practice passages. This is really confusing because I read different reviews here on the representativeness and usefulness of the commercial practice passages, like Kaplan, NextStep, and Princeton. Obviously, I don't want to waste my time practicing passages that are very different from the actual exam. My actual exam date is mid-June.

I really appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I've been studying for the MCAT for a few months now. I finished all Khan Academy passages and the AAMC section bank. Now, I need your advice for good additional practice passages. This is really confusing because I read different reviews here on the representativeness and usefulness of the commercial practice passages, like Kaplan, NextStep, and Princeton. Obviously, I don't want to waste my time practicing passages that are very different from the actual exam. My actual exam date is mid-June.

I really appreciate your help.
All AAMC materials >>> anything else. Do the q-packs and AAMC full length 1 now to get an idea of where you stand, then Next Step or ExamKrackers exams until a few days before your test, when you should take AAMC full length 2.

Avoid Kaplan & TPR if you don't have them for free. Not representative at all.

All AAMC materials >>> anything else. Do the q-packs and AAMC full length 1 now to get an idea of where you stand, then Next Step or ExamKrackers exams until a few days before your test, when you should take AAMC full length 2.

Avoid Kaplan & TPR if you don't have them for free. Not representative at all.

Thank you very much. I will definitely do that.

Reactions: 1 user