ADEA guide to Dental SChools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mg777

Tooth Mechanic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone bought this book? i'm thinking about purchasing it from them or from a local book store. I've applied to 13 schools, but I havent done a great amount of research yet on too many of them. Some of them may not accept many out of staters, would this book help in this area? did u find this book useful?

Members don't see this ad.

It would help you with that. I have the book, if you only need stats on one or two schools I will be glad to give it to you though.

I purchased the ADEA guide to dental schools book. I honestly feel that it is the most informative and complete information book on dental schools that I have bought or come across, well worth the $35 in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eric is correct, it is THE book when it comes to admissions. And, you can always sell it to a friend or a student applying the following year when you are done with it.

Excellent book.

I just remembered that there was a copy in my school's career library. If your schools has anythign similar, check it out.