Admission ID # on COMP secondary??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tnt3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know what this is??

Members don't see this ad.

your SS# is usually the admissions ID number (it was for mine). once the COMP admissions office receives your aacom app, then they will send you a postcard with your admissions ID# on it. only then you can send in your secondary app, but meanwhile you can work on the secondary app so that once you get the postcard it will be ready to be sent out. good luck.

did they send you a postcard to fill out the secondary online??? Did it have a number on it to use???

If so, then that's it!!

Mike

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow....they didn't have these things last year...oh how our school is GROWING...

Good luck to all of you out there!!!!!

Your "favorite" MS-1 COMP-er

Mine said ss# on the postcard, it's probably the same for you.

Thanks, guys. I got the postcard. You're right...it's my SSN#. Now if only I can answer their essay questions!

The application "file" is online, but you have to download it and print it out. It's not like an "online" application.You can't fill it out online and submit it online like the aacomn app. good luck.

Originally posted by rickmyster78:
•The application "file" is online, but you have to download it and print it out. •

that's friggin fantastic...last year i typed mine out on a photocopied form they gave me.

good luck and congrats everyone!
~pyoj

Haha yeah, I remember last year's application. It was kind of funny-looking due to the double-sidedness of the applications. To my recollection, it didn't seem to be in order, but that's alright... I forgive them. Nice to hear that they're moving in the right direction with the internet though...