Admission in Univesity of Sydney : Help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhagat08

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) - 3rd Year from Punjab, India.
I want to get admission in University of Sydney right this year. Is it possible for me to get admission there on the basis of 2 and a half years completed here?
Would i need to complete first and second year again?
what is the fee for the procedure and if there is another alternative what is it?
please ans and help. Thanku.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a student of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) - 3rd Year from Punjab, India.
I want to get admission in University of Sydney right this year. Is it possible for me to get admission there on the basis of 2 and a half years completed here?
Would i need to complete first and second year again?
what is the fee for the procedure and if there is another alternative what is it?
please ans and help. Thanku.

Usually it's better to get information straight from the source rather than through a secondary. Having said that, they give a thorough PDF handbook re: admissions on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually it's better to get information straight from the source rather than through a secondary. Having said that, they give a thorough PDF handbook re: admissions on their website.

Okay. Thanks.

You can find some of the information here. If you have more questions, I believe there's somebody by the name of Adam Smith (who's email should be somewhere on that webpage) that you can contact and he will gladly send you additional information like a PDF package.

You should note that their application cycle is different. I think applications are due sometime in the next month or so (double check the exact date), and their school year starts in February. If you're looking for admission for 2016, then you'd have to apply now for entry in Feb. 2016. Otherwise, you'll be waiting until the next application cycle to start for entry in Feb. 2017.

Good luck!!

https://oztrekk.com/programs/dentistry/PG/sydney.php