Free (Giving away) Admissions & Academic Consulting for Doctors-to-be

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you think academic advising in med school could be better on options after MD?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but I would only want more clinical options not business ones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FutureDoc2005

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear SDNers,
I am a fellow SDNer who opened my own company (teb inc. found at www.tebandbeyond.com) several years ago to do hospital and ambulatory practice acquisition, development, and management. I am a former hospital CEO and COO.

We have helped a large number of hospitals and clinics all over the United States, and we credit the success of my company to one thing: We are clinicians with good business sense that went into the business management side of clinical practice. We understand the ups and the downs of clinical care, and the headaches and opportunities of clinical practice.

Recently, we began a new initiative in our company called teb academy, providing admissions consulting and academic advising to doctors-to-be. I am a former UCLA medical student and admissions committee member. I have helped thousands of students for years get into the best schools, helping them craft their personal statements, prepare for interviews, and advising them once they get admission on the things that lead to success in medical school.

Please refer your friends and family to us, we are grateful for your support and hope to work with you. Again, our web address is tebandbeyond.com and we can also be reached by phone at 855-MD-MGMT-1

Our initial consultations are ALWAYS free, and follow-up payments to us are always based on your ability to pay.

Thank you,
Ali Shefizadeh, MD, MPP
Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives

Members don't see this ad.