Admissions Committees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hereIcome

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when any of the following adcoms meet?

Brown
UVM
BU
Stanford

And speaking of Stanford, does anyone know how many interviews they've given?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know when any of the following adcoms meet?

Brown
UVM
BU
Stanford

And speaking of Stanford, does anyone know how many interviews they've given?

please correct me if i am wrong, but i understand that BU reviews ALL of its interviewees at the end of the year and gives its first round of acceptances in January. then they start on round 2.

Let me clarify. I'm wondering when these schools' adcoms meet to decide on interviews offered. I don't have an interview yet but really want one from all four of those schools :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me clarify. I'm wondering when these schools' adcoms meet to decide on interviews offered. I don't have an interview yet but really want one from all four of those schools :(

sorry. but if it helps, i just received my BU interview on Saturday, Nov. 3, by checking my status page. so they are still in the process of inviting.

what is it about BU that makes you really want an interview there?

My fiance has a job offer in Boston. Just would be nice to have the option. And BU seems to have good clinical training too.

I was invited to UVM and BU and, having looked at the invite threads on SDN, I don't think you can predict when an offer might come from either school. Just cross your fingers and sit tight. Good luck!

MDRus, when were you complete at BU?