admissions director at NYMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstylee

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone contacted Ms. Chiarieri, the director of admissions at NYMC at all? i find the admissions office staff to be somewhat unhelpful and i was wondering if anyone knew how i might be able to speak with her instead. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

What specifically have they been unhelpful with?

--Vinoy

ehh - unhelpful may not have been the best word... in any case, there was some mix up that i kept getting e-mails about how they had never received my waitlist confirmation and that i had 2 weeks to notify them of my decision. anyway, when i spoke with various people in admissions, it just kind of seemed like everyone was confused. don't get me wrong, everyone's always real friendly there. i'm looking to speak with ms. chiarieri because i need her opinion about what i should do in terms of sending my updated transcript. turns out my school's registrar screwed up everyone's grade in this one class and it has yet to be fixed. i just wanted to ask her about what i should do in terms of that because i really want them to get my most recent transcript before it's too late.

Members don't see this ad :)
medstylee said:
ehh - unhelpful may not have been the best word... in any case, there was some mix up that i kept getting e-mails about how they had never received my waitlist confirmation and that i had 2 weeks to notify them of my decision. anyway, when i spoke with various people in admissions, it just kind of seemed like everyone was confused. don't get me wrong, everyone's always real friendly there. i'm looking to speak with ms. chiarieri because i need her opinion about what i should do in terms of sending my updated transcript. turns out my school's registrar screwed up everyone's grade in this one class and it has yet to be fixed. i just wanted to ask her about what i should do in terms of that because i really want them to get my most recent transcript before it's too late.

Ah, okay... Hope all that gets cleared up. I haven't ever contacted her directly. But, the email addresses here go like [email protected]. So, if you happen to know her first name, it would be [email protected]. I'm sorry I can't help beyond that... the online directory here sucks.

--Vinoy

Wait... I got her first name... try [email protected]

vinoyp - thanks for your help! i'll definitely try that address. hopefully it's the correct one.