Admissions in 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CANINE149

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
i was just wondering if everyone who applied for admissions this year could share their cumulative experience in terms of

NBDE Part 1 score:-
NBDE Part 2 score:-
TOEFL:-
GPA:-
Experience in home country:-
Experience in US:-
APPLIED TO:-
INTERVIEWED AT:-
ACCEPTANCE:-
REJECTIONS:-
ANY other Educational Qualification:-

Please add if i am missing something. this would really help the people who are planning to apply for 2011.HOPE TO GET SOME INFORMATION AND LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT ACCEPTED AND ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WAITING.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
i was just wondering if everyone who applied for admissions this year could share their cumulative experience in terms of

NBDE Part 1 score:-
NBDE Part 2 score:-
TOEFL:-
GPA:-
Experience in home country:-
Experience in US:-
APPLIED TO:-
INTERVIEWED AT:-
ACCEPTANCE:-
REJECTIONS:-
ANY other Educational Qualification:-

Last edited:
Two things,
1) Asking to post personal information like scores, qualifications and experience details is against forum rules.
2) Criticizing other SDN members for not sharing credentials?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear Canine 149-
u can never say how much score helps.... Its the overall package that counts
Try getting experience in U.S that matters a lot to admission committee.

Dear Canine149,

Please, go through old forums, I'm sure many applicants and accepted candidates have shared their stats previously. I would also suggest to go through interview experiences at different schools (check 'sticky'!) which might be more important than knowing stats, there's not a single thumb rule for acceptance in a dental school. More is always better but less does not always harm, so apply to as many schools as possible & as earliest as possible. Overall package counts in the end.

thnx a lot dentistree n youth for at least some reply.

venkat v, everybody is sharing scores n their qualifications in this forum, i really dont think any such information is soooooo personal. if u consider it so, i m not trying to force it out of u.