Admissions into Advanced placement for international dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i have received my score 85 with raw score of 300.
Will i get admission into the advanced placement program for international dentists in any university?? If yes what is the procedure, plz let me know
And plz post the minimum scores that were accepted for admission....

Members don't see this ad.

You can search ADA website for the schools which has IDS programs. In every schools site they have given their requirements. I guess on SDN only there is one thread for those schools.

You can search ADA website for the schools which has IDS programs. In every schools site they have given their requirements. I guess on SDN only there is one thread for those schools.

hi.
there is a good excel program in this site. you can find it . its about all schools and every information that you need . but. its a little bit old which is not a problem. you can always see there website for conformation.

go to international dentist category of this site and see almost in the top, there is a thread which called mother of information.
on the first messege you will see that,. but it will not work.
go to the second or third page of that thread and you will find another version of that file which you need to download it and if you gave a microsoft excel on your computer you can open it.
thats a good one and it will answer to all your qustions.
hope you can find it. if not let me know:cool: