Admissions statistics for Seton Hall University Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BruceyWayney96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In doing some research on schools i noticed that seton hall is a new school that has opened up in new jersey. they are going to be accepting students for the 2019 application cycle soon. There is no data on the MSAR on students statistics for the 2018 applicants as they havent started their schooling there yet.

i was wondering if perhaps anyone would know what kind of statistics in terms of GPA, sGPA, and MCAT a school like this might be looking for in an applicant. my perception is that requirements might be a bit lower than what is norm considering it is a newer school, the press release i read said it has provisional accreditation.

perhaps someone who has been accepted during the 2018 application cycle can share their thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

Medical school is competitive enough to where they won't have to sacrifice any "requirements" for their first class. I'm sure based on the hospital and location it could actually be quite competitive.

Here's the link to the school specific thread. You can browse it and find the stats of those accepted already and ask them questions if you want.

2017-2018 Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian

Medical school is competitive enough to where they won't have to sacrifice any "requirements" for their first class. I'm sure based on the hospital and location it could actually be quite competitive.

Here's the link to the school specific thread. You can browse it and find the stats of those accepted already and ask them questions if you want.

2017-2018 Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian
Thanks!