I just recived word form the college that I'm planing to transfer to that I was accpected for the spring semister. They added in the letter that should a spot open up they would contact me to see if I wished to change my date of enrollment. Now I have a question I know that there may be other people who were acpected for the spring semister but wanted to get in for the fall. Now should I call and check to see if a spot for the fall semister has opened up or should I just wait to hear from them and see if I get chosen at random to fill any vacancies. I don't want seem annoying to the admissions committiee but at the same time I want them to have me at the top of the list should a spot open up so I can transfer. What do you think?