Adobe Acrobat And Medical School Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

narse

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay tech wizzes:

Now, I know how to scan a document, make it into a pdf file and fill out the application on my computer to make it all neat and cool. However, some schools require that you send in the application ON their paper or it get's sent back.

So here's the question:
How do I tell adobe to just print the "INPUT" fields and NOT the whole scanned document?

I tried the whole typing thing and it just doesn't work for me...crooked lines, a billion typos etc.

Gracias!

Members don't see this ad.

Whoops!! I just asked a similar question w/o reading your post. I also did the scan thing, are you certain schools want their original apps. sent back to them? It would be so nice to fill out my scanned version.

If the school indicates that they want the original copy or says "DO NOT SEND A COPY" then you must send the original copy. An example of such a requirement is UMD's Medical school secondary. If you send in an application that is not their ORIGINAL application, they will send it back to you.