ADT Duration?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueIsis

Blue
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked in the HPSP handbook and didn't see this addressed directly. If you have only two weeks available before the end of the fiscal year can you do a two week rotation and have school orders for the first approximately 30 days, or do you have to have 30 days available to do an ADT rotation? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I looked in the HPSP handbook and didn't see this addressed directly. If you have only two weeks available before the end of the fiscal year can you do a two week rotation and have school orders for the first approximately 30 days, or do you have to have 30 days available to do an ADT rotation? Thanks in advance.

I think the minimum duration of an ADT rotation is around 21 days. Which service are you? For the Army, don't worry too much about the fiscal year, just schedule a rotation for when you need it (your 4th year ADT can be before 1 October of your fourth year).

They might approve a 2 week AT. If you have a confirmation from the program, submit a request. Worst they will do is just give you school orders for the whole time.