Advance standing students !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I would like to hear your views about USC .... I got accepted there but havent made up my mind about it yet !
How diff is their PBL compared to the other schools ?
Thnx

Members don't see this ad.

Hi !
Thanx stargirl ! I really appreciate you taking to time out for me . I just got to know that PBL is not yet been introduced in the IDP...
The other schools Iam looking at are UCSF, UOP & BU .

Hi stargirl !,
For me it would be a choice bet USC & UCSF. SF is a fantastic place, yeah ! I dont know much about LA thou ... How good is it ? I've heard that USC's neighbourhood isnt all that good ....Well! that should solve the 'lack of patients' we see at other universites,eh! .. its just my guess ! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Dont be too green.... It's not all good here.... :) , The deadline for the deposit ($1000) for USC is fast approaching so ...Its not like have a lot of choice here...
Is there any particular reason why USCF is better if I want to specialize ( as I'd like to keep that option open ). I thought USC also was equally good ....
SF is really cold ! ...I'd gone there in dec & I hadnt expected it to be so chilling .
Have you been to UCLA .. ? If so ... how was it ?

Hi,
I just went thru a couple of your previous posts ... Very informative ! R u Still at UCLA.. May be you can fill me in with details about UCLA :p ....
I havent yet applied to UCLA ...do they have good post grad programs ?
What abt BU ,, did you send them the deposit ? That's a good school but it just doesnt cut it for me ! Its one of the cali schools for me!

Good luck with your bball game !!!!!!!!!! Yes Iam an Adv standing student !

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO WE WON BY 10 PTS!!!

WOW ! CONGRATS !!!!
That's a great way to start 2002 ! This is just the beginning..... You'll do great this year ! :cool: