Advanced programs at NYU 2013 !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nayef

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one applying to advanced program for international dentists in NYUCD??
i got an email inviting me to a one day observation and interview with the program director (Prosthodontics) this week

What does it mean and what should I expect in this trip ?:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Acually all they ask for is TOEFL basically I applied late December
My status are
GPA 3.65 ,TOEFL 93 , unpublished research , 1 yr internship and volunteer demonistrator , a couple of conferences and one presentation, also have dental assistant degree with 3 months work experience
Granted a government scholarship
I am seeking residency in Prosthodontics so my first choice was so and my second was comprehensive dentistry
But as I know from a friend who was accepted last yr they didn't ask them to come for any observation or interviews ! any ideas what does this mean this yr?

Last edited:
I got waitlisted for orthodontics program at NYU. :(. Anyone in the same situation like me? what are my chance to get accepted with that admission status?:(

because my ultimate goal is prostho residency that's why i chose it ! eveyone has a goal and taking what i want will narrow and focus the area of exposure to patient and cases :)

We are talking here about INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS