Advanced standing BU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

priya26

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody who cleared part-1 in Dec. got BU interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi priya,
I'm also waiting for BU call when called them up said it would take 3-4 weeks after application is received to respond,so may be 10 more days to wait for(as i applied on 12th Jan Do you have any info regarding chances of getting in BU THIS fall?All the best

Hi Merl. I called them this morning and they said that they are already almost full for this year. They'll still be sending out the letters when they review our applications and would probably consider for next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi priya,
Its disappointing to know that BU class is filled,i was counting on it.Did you hear from anyother colleges?Upenn would be sending out acceptance letters by march 2nd. I didn't get any response from connecticut how about you?

I didn't even apply in uConn. The deadline had passed when I got my part 1 results. I heard Kemi got a call for interview yesterday from BU but they said it will be for the wait list of this year. Keep your fingers crossed.